We are a young research group at the University of Hong Kong. Our interest is in supramolecular chemistry and molecular recognition. Please visit the Research page for more information about our chemistry. Interested students are welcome to enquire available positions and discuss possible projects. See more.
24 Sep 2019
21 Sep 2019
19 Sep 2019
17 Sep 2019
12 Sep 2019
23 Aug 2019
14 Aug 2019
1 Aug 2019
19 Jul 2019
3 Jun 2019
6 May 2019
- A paper entitled "Radial Heterocatenanes of Isomeric Peripheral Sequences of the Interlocked Macrocycles" is published in Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.
- Dr. Au-Yeung attended the 5th Quadrilateral Symposium on Coordination Chemistry 2019 in Japan and presented on “Selective Recognition and Detection of Catecholamines by a Copper-based Oxidation”.
- Penny and Matthew received the Outstanding Teaching Award from the Department of Chemistry.
- Dr. Au-Yeung visited Prof. Shionoya's group at the University of Tokyo and gave a presentation for the "Zasshihai" seminar.
- Welcome Chloe, Danny, Man Pang and Xudong to our group!
- The public science show performed in the Croucher Science Week is featured in the TVB programme "Innovation GPS (創科導航)".
- A paper entitled "Selective catecholamine detection in living cells by a copper-mediated oxidative bond cleavage" was published in Chem. Sci.
- A paper entitled "Synthesis of a rotaxane with singly threaded γ-cyclodextrins as a single stereoisomer" was published in Beilstein J. Org. Chem.
- A paper entitled "Molecular recognition of organophosphorus compounds in water and inhibition of their toxicity to acetylcholinesterase" was published in Chem. Commun.
- Welcome all undergraduate 2019 summer internship students joining our group!
- We are now on Twitter!
Last Updated on: 24 Sep 2019
Copyright © H.Y. Au-Yeung. All rights reserved.
Designed by Alex Yee, Jason Man & Man Pang Tang